- Duration - 3 Years
The Aviation industry is growing at a fast pace and holds a great scope for expansion. Today, the aviation allied fields of travel & tourism offer a wide arena of employment opportunities for professionals. The BBA Aviation Operations program aims to create skilled professionals for the aviation sector and allied fields of travel and tourism. Delivered under the aegis of Centre for Aviation Studies, a Centre of excellence under UPES, the program has a unique advantage of a built-in IATA / UFTAA foundation course within the main curriculum, thus increasing the application relevance of the program with respect to addressing the business requirements of the aviation sector and enabling students with an entrepreneurial bent to acquire necessary skills for starting their own venture.
- Duration-: 3 Yrs.
- Eligibility-: 10+2 with 50% marks.
- Program Fee (INR)-: 1.50 Lacs.
- Per Semester Fee (INR)-: Rs. 25,000/- per semester.
Candidate having passed 10+2 with 50% marks in any discipline with Mathematics and Proficiency in English.
The three year BBA Aviation Operation program is divided into 6 semesters. These modules encompass a total of 24 topics followed by dissertation and internship. The topics have been carefully chosen for their application relevance and aim at broadly covering the management requirements of the travel, tourism and aviation sector.
Eligible candidates would be counselled and need to fill application form to apply for the program. Admission to be approved on basis of academic performance and counseling.
The course has:
- Downloadable E-Books
- LMS for Flexible Learning
- Live session from Experts
- Assignment, Projects & more
Semesterwise Course Details
- Business Organization
- Business Mathematics
- Business Accounting
- Business Communication I
- Business Computing
- Introduction to Aviation Industry
- Organizational Behavior
- Business Economics I
- Business Communications II
- Principles of Marketing
- Financial Management
- Airport Customer Services
- Cargo Handling
- Business Economics II
- Business Law
- Aviation Marketing
- Marketing Communication
- Customer Relationship Management
- Research Methodology & Report Writing
- Consumer Behavior & Market Research
- International Business
- Travel Agency & Tour Operation
- Human Resource Management
- Tourism Enterprise Management
- *IATA Travel and Tourism (Foundation Course)