- Duration - 4 Months
India is today at the cusp of major boom in Logistics and Supply Chain industry. India saw four consecutive years of near 9% economic growth rate in the last five years. The growing demand collided with inadequate infrastructure in logistics and supply chain management and fueled inflation. Growth in industrial as well as agricultural capacity essentially needs to be complemented by growth in logistics and supply chain capacity. Logistics cost in India, at 14% of the GDP is much higher than the 9% for developed nations. This renders our industry incompetent in the global arena. Apart from technological developments a lot needs to be done at the management aspects of the industry.
The Logistics & Supply Chain sector is witnessing a paradigm shift due to:
- Growing acceptance of the fact that strong economic growth is highly dependent on the logistics & supply chain industry.
- Re-organization of the industry due to new private and foreign players.
- Innovations leading to large scale cost reduction.
There is a strong requirement in the industry for managers who would comprehend the entire spectrum of core activities that influence and govern the business in a holistic manner, and take charge of complex and hitherto undealt scenarios that are evolving continuously in the sector.
The Distance MBA in Logistics & Supply Chain Management, program provides a unique opportunity for practicing Logistics & Supply Chain professionals who aspire to move up their career ladder by acquiring a right mix of technology and managerial skill and knowledge sets to tap the fast emerging opportunities on the one hand and lurking threats on the other.
- Duration-: 2 Yrs
- Eligibility-: Graduate with 50% marks
- Program Fee (INR)-: 90 Thousand
- Per Semester Fee (INR)-: Rs. 22,500/- per semester
Graduation with minimum 50% marks in any discipline from a recognized University
Students would be given admission based on their meeting eligibility criteria, past academic performance and counseling.
The course has:
- Downloadable E-Books
- LMS for Flexible Learning
- Live session from Experts
- Assignment, Projects & more
Semesterwise Course Details
- Economics & Management Decisions
- Financial Management
- Marketing Management
- Quantitative Techniques for Management Applications
- Operations & Material Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Project Management & Contract Administration
- Strategic Management of Technology & Innovation
- Research Methodology
- Accounting in Logistics & Supply Chain Sector
- Logistics Fundamentals and Processes
- Planning for Logistics
- Supply Chain Modeling & Design
- Lean Supply Chain Management
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Supply Chain Simulation
- Logistics Strategy