- Duration - 6 Months
- Also Available in E-Learning Format
- Visit Now - www.onlinetraveledu.com
Travel is a business and so demands certain technical skills and product knowledge. TIM has devised a detailed curriculum for this course which includes International Airline & Travel Management, Computerized Reservation System (CRS) Galileo. This will give the student a dual advantage of gaining knowledge useful either in a travel agency or as ground staff at the airport. The CRS system is used widely in all travel agencies / airlines and will give the student an added qualification during placements. Though there are varied occupations, there is one common denominator service. To be able to give the best service, students must have confidence and product knowledge. To inculcate confidence and interpersonal skills in the students, we have developed a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) module which is given absolutely free. This module trains students on how to deal with different types of customers and enhance their communication and interpersonal skills.
The travel industry is one of the largest employers of manpower offering a range of opportunities from low to highly paid jobs. To be successful in this service oriented trade, it is essential to have the necessary skills and up-to-date knowledge.
- International Airline & Travel management module covers Geography, codes used in travel industry, Travel formalities, Baggage rules, Reservation procedures, Fare construction & Ticketing and Travel Agency Management.
- Computerized Reservation System (CRS) Galileo module covers how to check time-table and availability of flights, creating a PNR, special requests, seat requests, display of fares, hotel reservations & car rental bookings.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) module covers how to deal with different types of customers, effective communication skills, how to present a resume, interview techniques, sales techniques & marketing principles.