- Duration - 6 Months
- Also Available in E-Learning Format
- Visit Now - www.onlinetraveledu.com
The Airline Ground Handling industry is on a high at present. With the Indian government's announcement of liberalization of the aviation industry, there has been a spate of new entrants into the domestic aviation market. The new rules now allow overseas investors to own up to 40% of India's domestic airlines. In today's world, air travel is an essential tool of business. Efficiency, safety, better service and more extensive air networks brought about by the increased competition will enable and encourage more business executives both foreign and local to travel around the country.
The aviation fraternity is in a buoyant mood. The launch of many new domestic airlines has increased the need for well trained and qualified staff. To meet these growing demands, TIM has launched its new course in Ground Handling. The Curriculum for this course includes CRM (Customer Relationship Management), Airport Ground Handling, Airline customer service & Computerized Reservation System (CRS) Galileo.
- CRM – (Customer Relationship Management) module covers how to deal with different types of customers, effective communication skills, how to present a resume, interview techniques, Sales techniques & Marketing Principles.
- Airport Ground Handling – Customer meet & greet services, help for documentation, baggage handling, Airport facilities, check-in & boarding process and Aviation security.
- Computerized Reservation System (CRS) Galileo – module covers how to check time-table and availability of flights, creating a PNR, special requests, Seat requests, display of fares, hotel reservations & car rental bookings.
Minimum 10 + 2 or equivalent. A good understanding of written and spoken English, World Geography and basic Mathematics.
Reservation, counter and Sales & Marketing executives in Travel agencies. Traffic assistants, Reservation, Counter & Sales & Marketing executives, Revenue accountants & Prorators in Airlines. Airport operations executives, ground handling executives, check-in and ticketing at the Airport.Take this course