- Duration - 12 Months
In addition to the syllabus of Diploma in International Airlines & Travel Management, the following modules on Tourism Management & Hospitality Management have been added. Tourism Management includes 2 modules which are Tourism Management & Travel Accountancy. Tourism is an integrated part of the travel industry and one of the most upcoming sectors. Travel Accountancy will enhance the accounting skills of the students. It is also beneficial to those students in the accountancy line to gain knowledge about travel agency accounting & reporting.
Hospitality is an integral of the Travel & Tourism industry. Perhaps no other industry has been so dramatically affected by innovation & growth as the hospitality industry. The increasing demand for hotels all over the world has given rise to innumerable career opportunities in this industry.
- International Airline & Travel management module covers Geography, codes used in travel industry, Travel formalities, Baggage rules, Reservation procedures, Fare construction & Ticketing and Travel Agency Management.
- CRM (Customer Relationship Management) module covers how to deal with different types of customers, effective communication skills, how to present a resume, interview techniques, sales techniques & marketing principles.
- Computerized Reservation System (CRS) Galileo module covers how to check time-table availability of flights, creating a PNR, special requests, display of fares, hotel reservations & car rental bookings.
- Tourism management : This module covers Tourism Organizations, different types of tourism, history, culture & heritage of India, India as a destination, and Tourism circuits in India, travel formalities with India, international tourist attractions, Latest trends & career opportunities in the tourism industry.
- Hospitality : This module includes Front Office Management, F&B Management, House keeping & Back Office
Minimum 10 + 2 or equivalent. A good understanding of written English, World Geography and basic mathematics.
Reservation, counter and Sales & Marketing executives in Travel agencies. Traffic assistants, revenue accountants & Prorators in Airlines, Airport operations executives, ground handling executives, check-in and ticketing agent at the Airport. Tour operators, tourist offices and other tourism related agencies. Accounting executives in travel agencies, airlines, hotels, cargo & Courier agencies.Take this course